Saturday, June 07, 2008

Primrose Graduation

I was a little sad on Friday to see all of my students graduate from Pre-kindergarten. It's silly I know, to have a graduation from preschool to kindergarten, but soooo cute!

I received a book from one of my students that clearly says it all for my students as well as myself...
I Knew You Could, by Craig Dorfman
It's about the Little Engine That Could transitioning from one phase of life to the next. The book also helps us remember that anything is possible if you put your mind to it!

Life as a teacher can be so challenging at times but when I look back at the roller coaster I've been on with this career I don't think I would change anything. In the end, it's just a great feeling to know that I played a small, but important, role in my students lives.

(getting ready...)


(Pre-K 2's speech...we could barely get through it without choking up.)




(some of the BEST teachers I've ever worked with...Ms. Schwindt, Ms. Kaehler, Ms. Rybak and Me.)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Way to go!! Cute pictures!