Corey and I have been keeping busy this summer. Here's what we've been up to...
June:
*We only had two high school graduation parties this year. Congrats to my cousins Zach and Shannon!!
*We helped celebrate some birthdays and had some parties. Happy Birthday Zachary, Eryn, Mom L., Pete and Brian.
*I decided to chop my hair short again. I'm now happy with my hair.
*Corey was in a fun Bass Tournament on Norway Lake with my dad and his brother.
*Our home computer crashed...we lost everything! Thanks to my mom and Natalie we're using one of their old laptops for awhile. (I can FINALLY stay updated with my blog!!)
*We started our monthly Family Dinner with my dad and my sisters. We get together once a month and have dinner and catch up with each other.
*Corey and I did some camping at St. Croix State Park. We were suppose to take a bunch of high school kids from church along with us, but it was canceled at the last minute. So...we had a nice weekend just the two of us and Summit.
July:
*We did some more camping...this time at Banning State Park with Kirby and Nora. We spent one day in Duluth relaxing. Summer would not be complete without a visit to the North Shore and Duluth, MN.
*We spent some time with the Brower's watching Lakeville's Classic Car Parade and challenged each other to some Nintendo Wii. (VERY Addicting!!)
*We took the Zimmerman kids, Holly and the dogs to Lakeville's Pan-O-Prog Parade. It's a good thing the weather was nice...the parade lasted 2 1/2 hours!!!
*The Lentner Family Dinner was at our house this month. We did some grilling and were entertained by my nephew, Parker. (He's growing fast!)
*Todd and Jackie Brower had a 70's Party. From what I remember it was quite fun! :)
*We celebrated a couple more birthdays this month...Happy Birthday Mom B. and ME!!!!
*I FINALLY used some much needed vacation time.
*Corey and I spent my birthday weekend volunteering for Habitat for Humanity and relaxing at my dad's cabin.
Summer 2008 is going by way too fast!
Corey and I have some more fun things coming up in August. (Prior Lake's Lakefront Days, MN Twins Game, Parker's 1st Birthday, and the start of the MN State Fair.) I'll be sure to post more now that I have a computer to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment