Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Quote of the Day

"Being a great teacher is very challenging and rewarding work.

You have in your hands the power to influence and mould a student's mind. You have within you the capacity to instill in the child a love for learning, to keep an open mind and to keep questioning. You have the ability to promote confidence, stir thinking and awaken dreams..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melanie Ann
I love you and am very proud of all you do. You are a wonderful,exceptional teacher. One of a kind. The children look up to you by the positive example you set.
It is a pleasure and a joy to watch you my daughter,shine 10 times more then I ever could. You and your sweet sisters give your all.Every day I thank God for you 3 ladies who have blessed my life.
Love you lots Mom