Deep Thoughts
By Jack Handey
"Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, Aw, who cares? And then I think, Hey, what's for supper?"
"If you're being chased by an angry bull, and you notice you are also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things. Just keep on running."
"It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It' easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money."
By Jack Handey
"Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, Aw, who cares? And then I think, Hey, what's for supper?"
"If you're being chased by an angry bull, and you notice you are also being chased by a swarm of bees, it doesn't really change things. Just keep on running."
"It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It' easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money."

1 comment:
one of my favs.
"If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let 'em go, because man, they're gone.”
Post a Comment