Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wizard of Oz

Many of you know that I'm a BIG collector of Wizard of Oz things.

I have always dreamed of getting a Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz Doll. I'm not much of a "doll" fan, but these are cute!! It's too bad that they cost so much. Anyways...
I found out, a little too late, that McDonald's is selling Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz toys in their happy meals!!

So far I have two of the eight toys offered. The Wicked Witch of the West and The Tin Man. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't act fast enough for these...they'll be done with this toy at the end of the month.

If anyone is out and about and winds up at McDonald's for lunch or something pick me up a happy meal...I'll pay you back! ;)


1. Wicked Witch of the West

2. The Cowardly Loin

3. Dorothy

4. Daisy, the Munchkin (She was one of the first munchkins to meet Dorothy)

5.Glinda the Good Witch

6.The Scarecrow

7.The Tin Man

8.The Wicked Witch of the East

6 comments:

anne elizabeth fern said...

I'm sure you could pick up the rest of them on e-bay if you want to round out your collection :)

Anonymous said...

I picked up the Scarcrow, Daisy, Dorothy and Glinda for you on my way into work today. I'll hand them off to my mom to give to you. :)

Melanie said...

Laura Lee,
You are AWESOME, thanks! I for sure wanted to try and get the Dorothy doll. SWEET!!!!

So, did you end up eating all of the food? When I got mine, I just threw it away. I'm wasteful, I know ;(

Thanks again, I owe you one. ;)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!

I just bought the dolls individually. I don't think my stomach could handle 4 cheeseburgers at 7am in the morning...Ice cream cones maybe. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yippee skippy! I found the lion and the witch of the east! Your set is complete! :)

Doris Mae

Melanie said...

YEAH!

I never knew you could just purchase the toy itself! Stupid me...I should've asked.