Wednesday, July 04, 2007

8 more days!

In a little over a week, Corey and I will be heading to Bemidji State Park to do some camping. We're so excited because we'll be joined by 8 of our friends and some are bringing their dogs as well...so Summit will have lots of fun too!

We've done a lot to get ready for the four day trip...check out our new tent! (that's with the rain fly off). It's great...the rain fly has a screened vestibule, so in case there is rain we're covered! We did a few returns and exchanges and decided on this monster. I never thought I'd get such a huge tent, but we have to have room for the dog now. ;)
The tent takes up our whole living room!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

You're gonna love that thing!!

The Zimm said...

Now Corey will be telling the truth when he brags that he pitched a huge tent ;-)