Sunday, July 22, 2007

I colored my hair...myself!

Over the weekend I was tempted with dying my hair. I usually go to the salon and spend about $80 for a cut and highlight. My Aunt Sue has a beautiful brownish-red tone that I love and she said she got it from a box. So...off to Target I went in search for the perfect color. Boy, the selection of hair color is huge! I have never dyed my hair using a color from a box before. I have always just done highlights (from the salon) and I have never colored my hair using just one color. Well...I needed a change.

I chose...Loreal Feria, Multi-Faceted Shimmering Colour 3X Highlights in a warm Bronzed Brown.

What do you think? I haven't been this dark in a long time...I think I like it!


4 comments:

anne elizabeth fern said...

Looks cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!

Aimee said...

I have to see it in person!!!
Margaritas??

Looks cute, weren't you scared?
I know I was the first time I did that in our old apartment. I got red everywhere, sucked big time!!

The Zimm said...

I think it looks rather nice, Mel!