Sunday, September 30, 2007

To my sweetheart...


Happy Anniversary, Corey!

10-01-05

We've been together for over ten years now and have been married for two of them. There are very few people who are lucky enough to have what we do. Companionship, friendship, and love. I love you.



"Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. Another year to build a life rich in love and laughter. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines "forever."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Melanie and Corey
Two years time has went by so fast. I am proud and happy for the both of you. I praise the love and happiness you have for one another. Thats the biggest blessing of all.
Love Mom L.

Aimee said...

That's a really nice entry Mel.
I hope you guys have a wonderful day together. I hope you have something fun planned.
Take care, you love birds!!
Love, Aimee

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary
Todd