
Andy as
"The Cat Burglar" and Jaime and as
"The Ref"
The Wizard of OzCorey as "The Winkie Witch Guard", Me as "The Wicked Witch of the West",
Mike as "The Tin Man", Terry as "Dorothy", and Liz as "Glinda the Good Witch"

Greg (Eric's Brother) as
"A Biker" and Randy (Eric's Dad) as
"A Farmer"

Aimee as
"The Banana" and Me as
"The Wicked Witch of the West"

Mike and Leah as
"The Pirates"

Kris as
"The Oil-Change Guy"

Eric as
an "Umpa-Lumpa" and Vahn (the Dog) as
"The Pimp"

Mikey B. as
"The Wet T-Shirt Contest"
Mikey B. as
"Britney Spears"
2 comments:
GREAT costumes!!!
I laughted out loud at the oompa-loompa get up. The party must have been fun!
peace,man
lol. Those pics and better yet ... costumes are awesome! Mikey B and Eric's costumes are just disturbing. I think I'm going to have nightmares.
Looks like I missed a great party!
Post a Comment