Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My 'WILD' Confirmation Group!


Tonight was not the traditional group meeting at church...it was community night. We had our choice to do what we wanted with our small groups. Well...I chose for my group (six fifth grade girls) to have a Fun Night at my house.


The girls were only at my house for 1 1/2 hours...and what a mess they made! They managed to spill food all over. (not drinks, thank God!) Spread candy wrappers to every room of the house. They chased and hid from Summit causing my shower curtain to hang half way off of the wall. And...Knock over my only lamp in the living room causing it to hit my decorated trees and make all of the fishing ornaments tumble to the ground.


I never knew that 6 girls could do so much damage. Needless to say...I won't be having Fun Night at my house any time soon. I'm exhausted!!


If I was one of those girls and went to someones house for a Fun Night and trashed their place my parents would have been very upset with me. Where has all of the respect gone?

2 comments:

Captain Random said...

Aren't kids great? :|

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun night was a flop?
Oh well, at least it was only six.
That sounds like what Prince of Peace goes through EVERY Wednesday night! GOOD EFFORT.
Welcome to my world.
peace,man ><>