Sunday, November 18, 2007

Laura Lee's Married!!

Corey and I spent the weekend in Wisconsin with my sister Natalie, my Dad and Kathy for my cousin Laura Lee's wedding. The whole weekend was wonderful! During the 5 hour car ride to Appleton, WI we had plenty of time to catch up on each others lives, count the dead deer along the highway (23 just on the way there) and do little crochet. I have now turned Natalie and Kathy into crochet monsters!!


Friday night was spent having dinner with the family and joining my cousin and uncle for a little bowling. My Dad kept score for all of us because no one else remembered how to keep score the 'paper-pencil' way. I really sucked...I had a score of 91, but it was fun. We spent the rest of the evening at bar in the Holiday Inn. Loved the good drinks and awesome bar popcorn. Kathy and Natalie enjoyed playing Buckshot video game while I tried my skills at Ms. Pac-Man.

Family Fun with Bowling!

We woke up to snow falling outside on Saturday morning. We toured downtown Neenah, WI and decided to find a warmer place to shop...so we headed to Appleton's Fox River Mall to do some Christmas shopping. Gotta love Sheels (outdoor store)! I can't wait to show baby Parker what cute little camo thing we bought for him.

The wedding started at 2pm and was held at a huge church in Appleton. The ceremony was beautiful...what a wonderful couple! The reception was held in Neenah at the Holiday Inn where we were staying. It was great to kick back and have fun knowing that when we were tired we could just walk up stairs to our room and go to sleep. The meal was great and the company was even better.

The Lentner Family

Me, Corey, Natalie, Dad, Doris Mae, Glen, Laura Lee and Dave



Cute party favors!!


Natalie, Laura Lee and Me

Overall it was a great family road trip. Thanks Dad for everything, Corey and I had a great time!

Laura Lee and Dave...I wish you much happiness in your marriage. Corey and I were so happy to be a part of your special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glen, Lauralee, Dave and I were so very touched you, Corey and your family were part of this very special day for our family. It meant so much to all of us. We know Brian, Stefanie and baby Parker were with us too in spirit (thank goodness everything went well with Parker on Friday - he was definitely in our prayers). As our families continue to grow and distance plus busy schedules limit time together, we hope you all know, you will always be in our hearts, our thoughts and prayers for much happiness and success. Please don't become strangers. We love you all dearly, Glen, Doris Mae, Lauralee and Dave

Aimee said...

Cute little favors, were the filled with anything yummy?