Monday, December 17, 2007

OUCH!!

Last night I twisted my neck which resulted in an unbelievable sharp and constant pain throughout the back of my neck and shoulders. Needless to say I got about an hour of sleep. It hurts when I sit up, lay down or even turn my head. I actually called in sick to work today because it is so painful. I went to the chiropractor this morning and now I feel that I'm in more pain than I was earlier. I was told to keep ice on it because my muscles are so swollen and tense that my tendons sticking out. I haven't ever had pain like this before.

I am grateful to have a wonderful husband to drive me to and from chiropractic appointments this week and help me in and out of chairs. Thanks, hun.

I don't know how I'm going to function at school tomorrow! Ahhhh!

No comments: