*Continue to have a wonderful, open-communication marriage with my husband, Corey.
*Call my family more and invite them over for a visit.
*Remind myself how friends are so important in life, even if we don't see them as often.
*Continue to email my cousin Lauralee and get to know her more, I'm very lucky to have her back in my life.
*Give Summit extra attention when I'm home, even when I'm really tired from a long day of work.
*Continue to tell Corey I love him everyday.
*Take time to hang out with my sisters and go back to having a 'sister day' once a month.
*Have a better relationship with my sister-in-law, Jackie.
*Give more to those I love and not always expect things in return.
*Read more books.
*Crochet a blanket.
*Let my students know how much I love teaching them.
*Be more patient with my student's parents.
*Tell my co-workers that they are talented and do an awesome job.
*SLOW DOWN and enjoy life.
*Save more money.
*Be more confident in wearing shorts this summer. (I should be proud of my fair skin, it makes me look young.)
*Have more 'Melanie time.'
*Not worry so much. (I always manage to get through anything.)
*Think about starting a family.
*Give blood.
*Be more productive with my future teaching career.
*Take a compliment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
those sound like well thought about resolutions.
good for you!!
Melanie
You always have loved putting list's together. I was just thinking of all the things you do already. You are a most kind and caring young lady.Your kindness passes on to more people than you think Along with your sisters of course:)
I am so proud of all you do. You could call your list fun things yet to come in my life :) I'll talk to you later(glad it's more than once a week:) Love you Mom
Good idea mom. "Fun things yet to come..." I like it. It took me awhile with this list. I've been thinking about it for days. I wanted it to be meaningful. Not some bull crap list.
I seem to be already struggling with some on the list...good thing I have a year to get them on the right track.
Post a Comment