

It only took me a couple of hours to make this scarf. I'm pretty impressed with my crocheting speed now. Maybe making a blanket won't be so bad after all.
It's a six inch wide scarf that is 73 inches long (including the fringes.) I used some of the best, yet inexpensive yarn. Lion Brand Yarn, Wool Ease, Thick and Quick, color: Wheat. I tried a new stitch and I'm happy with how the 'double crochet' turned out.
My next mission is to not only continue on my blanket, but to make a scarf for each of my moms. Look out Mom L. and Mom B., you're in for a treat!!!!

3 comments:
You're so sweet Melanie,can hardly wait to show it off.
Love you lots
Mom L.
Beautiful! If I only had the time...
Thanks so much for thinking of me. It will be lovely. Just like you. Mom B.
Post a Comment