Friday night was nice and relaxing for me. I took Summit for a nice walk...the weather was great. I finished watching TIN MAN on SciFi. I recorded it last Sunday and have enjoyed the mini series, it's a spin off of the Wizard of Oz.
Saturday I had a great lunch and venting session with two of my co-workers. We used our E-Nails gift cards given to us at Christmas time by one of our students. We were truly pampered with a luxury pedicure. Best teacher gift ever!!
Corey and I had fun Saturday night celebrating St. Patrick's Day with our friends. (Can't wait to see some pictures Pete, I forgot to bring my camera.) I had one of the best margaritas ever...I'm excited to try the homemade recipe myself. Anne made some great Guinness chocolate cupcakes! I may need to get that recipe too. ;)
Despite going to bed late, or should I say really early in the morning, we managed to make it to church for Palm Sunday. We took Summit to Cleary Lake Dog Park this afternoon ...everyone had the same idea. The place was packed but we managed to find a nice area to play in and get muddy and wet. Ewwwwww...we had to give her a bath when we got home.
I'm really looking forward to some warmer weather around here...snow, snow go away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment