Highlights from the day...
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Race for the Cure 2008!
We spent another Mother's Day supporting breast cancer research and all survivors. The turn out was in the 50,000s!!! Despite the cold weather this morning it was a great day and a wonderful walk. My mom, my sister Natalie, Corey and I walked in support of my Aunt Rhonda. She was diagnosed with breast cancer last year and is currently in remission.
Highlights from the day...
Highlights from the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I am glad it started to warm up a little- good to see you there!
This is a little late- but I haven't been on the computer much! I think it's so great that you all walked!! It looks like you had a great time for an AMAZING cause!
Post a Comment