Corey and I recently saw the movie "Four Christmases" with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon...VERY FUNNY! And so much like our life. We spent our Christmas this year running around to four different places...literally. It was, however, more low key and we were able to spend a lot more time at each place then in the past years. It ended up being a relaxing and fun Christmas.
I am officially on a winter break from school. I go back on January 5th. Originally we were suppose to spend next week in AZ with my Dad but since my Dad is back in MN for awhile I'm able to enjoy my winter break at home...I don't see much of a problem with that. :) I can always find something to reorganize. I made a few lunch dates with old friends and plan on using some of my time cleaning the house for Corey's 30th birthday party which will be held at our place on the 3rd. I have a feeling my 'so called' break will go fast.
Corey and I used some of our Christmas gift cards and purchased a Nintendo Wii yesterday...we haven't slept since. We are addicted to bowling and guitar hero. We've both hit the Pro-level of bowling and are in heavy competition with each other. (No surprise there!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment