Monday, August 23, 2010

24 1/2 weeks!

We had our 24 week appointment today and everything is looking good. It's such a relief to hear that everything is going well during the appointments. I'm still feeling well, but have noticed my body can not work as hard or as long as it use to in a single day. I get tired and out of breath easily.

Corey and I did some shopping at the Outlet Mall this weekend and had fun picking out a couple new outfits. I ended up buying a little Christmas outfit too! Hehehehe. It's so cute.

I'm at the point in my pregnancy where I'm getting a little anxious. I can't wait for maternity leave and some much awaited "family" time with Baby and Corey. Believe it or not, I don't have a clue on what I want to do with the baby room. The only thing we've narrowed down is the stroller we like. We have yet to find a decent crib and have had trouble finding one. I'm thinking once we purchase that I can focus on bedding and room colors. :)

I'll have to post some new belly pictures soon. My belly has definitely grown quite a bit! Many kids at school love greeting my baby belly in the morning...it's cute.

No comments: