I think now that I've had my official 21 week appointment and got to "see" the little one, everything about Baby Brower is sinking in. I can't stop looking at the ultrasound pictures and I am amazed at this baby boy growing inside of me. This weekend, Corey and I discussed baby plans and had fun shopping (just looking and getting prices)for baby items.
I'm enjoying feeling the movements inside my belly and was SUPER EXCITED when Corey felt a couple twitches last night! This is a wonderful blessing!
I'm feeling good and am glad to be well past the point of nausea. As my doctor told me last week, "Enjoy this baby honeymoon phase of pregnancy"...and that I am!
Last Monday, August 2nd, we were told we were having a boy! He's 1 lb. 1 oz. and growing! We have narrowed down a name and can't wait to share it with everyone when he's born.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oooooh, I can't wait to find out the name. If I remember correctly, I think you had a middle name picked out.....family name, right?? (this was a long time ago when you liked the name Colin, but then that was banned because of school.)
p.s. Colin was the first name at that time not the middle.
You crack me up, Aimee! Don't give too much away...
Oh no!! It's just my memory surprises me sometimes even in the midst of horrible "mommy brain"!!
Post a Comment