As I look on the calendar I'm thinking that time really does fly as you get older. (It's December 1st is tomorrow!)
I'm reading through all of my friends blogs and I realized that I have not made a post in awhile. A lot has happened over the this last month that has me reflecting on my life...
I was in a craft fair at the beginning of the month and I had a great time. I only wish that I had more time to sit and relax and be creative with my crafts. I always thought that it would be fun to own/ operate a "crafty" type of store. (I even managed to make handmade Christmas cards again for this year.)
I attended a bridal shower for Corey's brother's fiance' and found myself so excited again just thinking about how happy I was when I got married!
I went to two baby showers and I was thinking about what I would be like as a mother someday. It scares me. I know I'm going to have a smart ass kid...I can feel it. I'm thinking that in two years I would like to start trying and hopfully by then I will have a better teaching job with great benefits. Corey and I once said that if we reach 30 and we haven't had kids forget it. Well 30 isn't too far away and I think we're changing our minds.
I can't believe how many birthdays were in this month. I did my best at getting around to see everyone. I just wish I could have been able to afford to give them more. I love giving gifts...when I have the money.
Speaking of money...I'm excited to say the Corey and I have finally paid off soooo many bills and have gotten rid of soooo much debt that I can see the end. I know debt will never go away, but getting rid of as much of it as we can feels pretty darn good. Now if I can only figure out how to be a better saver.
Thanksgiving was great! I enjoyed being able to sit and relax and not feeling so rushed to get from place to place. Corey and I are finally working out a system.
I'm growing out my hair and what a challenge that is!! I got it highlighted on Monday, but it still looks the same. It's hard for me to be daring with color. Someday. I'm trying to find neat ways to style it, but I'm having no luck. So the next time you see me...be supportive and tell me to keep going. There are days I feel like chopping it!! (So, if there's no picture in our Christmas card this year...you'll know why.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment