Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm so Lucky!

Since we've gotten Summit, I've registered with the petplace.com. It's great! They send me an email every other day with some helpful tips on raising your dog. Here's what quote came to me today...

"Sometimes dogs come into our lives unexpectedly and even when we are sure that it just isn't possible to have a dog in the house or there isn't room for one more. So often there is plenty room once they arrive. The thing is that dogs bring so much into our homes that once they are there we can hardly manage what life was like before them. In fact, sometimes they arrive right at the moment we need them."

I am so lucky that we have Summit. She has brought so much happiness into my life.
Thanks Corey, this was a GOOD DECISION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear everything is working out so well with Summit!!