
I just completed diaper cake number two. I made this one for my co-worker. She's having a baby boy and is due September 10th. I'm really happy with how it turned out. (It's a really fun and easy way to give a baby gift.)
This was my first attempt at making a diaper cake. This one was given to my sister Stefanie at her first baby shower. (I can't wait to make her another one!)

1 comment:
I make towel cakes as wedding presents. I grab 2 of each towel the couple registers for, fold them, roll them, and make them into cakes. I coordinate the colors of the wedding into ribbons and flowers. Just another idea for your next wedding.
I also have made a few diaper cakes. I decorate them with little travel size baby things..like baby powrder, shampoo etc. Than I use a toy as the cake "topper". Just another idea incase you are interested!
Post a Comment