Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Montessori Halloween Party!

More Pictures!!!











Our halloween party at school was great! I dressed as a cat, although one of my kids thought my "cat tail" looked like a donkey tail. I know now that I will never where fake eyelashes again. First the stupid adhesive was everywhere and then when I peeled them off at the end of the day I even ripped some of my "real" eyelashes out, s*#t that hurt!. I had eyelash goo in my eyes the whole day...never again!!

The kids loved playing spooky halloween games, but I think the prizes were the best part. I invited the parents to join the last half hour of the party. It went well! The children made an art project with their parent(s) and enjoyed singing songs with the word "BOO!", just to see if they could scare anyone.


Here are some funny pictures from the day...










Stupid blogger is not letting me load more pictures to this page. I have lots more pictures and more classes/kids to show. I'll try later.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

cute costume mel...i like the pink! screw the blonde and red, go pink girl!!