I'm looking ahead on the calendar and I can't believe how many parties/ gatherings I have planned over the next two months. It's great having my weekends free of work, but it's really starting to take on toll on the pocketbook!!
*October 28th...James' Halloween Party! (I'm excited now that I finally found a costume to wear. Thank you Target for having my size in stock and including 30% off!!)
*October 30th & 31st...Montessori Halloween Parties! (I"ll be a "kitty cat" at our school party. My classroom is all ready and full of spiderwebs!!)
*November 3rd...Dad B.'s Birthday! (Now what in the world am I going to get for him??)
*November 4th...Craft Fair near Lake Harriet in Mpls. (At least here I'll be making money instead of spending it.)
*November 5th...Bridal Shower. (ANOTHER GIFT!)
*November 8th...Dad L.'s Birthday! (What do you get for a dad that already seems to have everything?)
*November 9th - 12th...Canterbury's Autumn Festival. (I'm excited to purchase decor. for the house...that is if I have money at this time.)
*November 11th...Baby Shower. (ANOTHER GIFT!)
*November 12th...Baby Shower. (ANOTHER GIFT!)
*November 15th...Gramma Amy's Birthday! (Grandma's like homemade things, right?)
*November 19th...Aimee's Birthday! (Gift ideas, anyone??)
*Thanksgiving..whoo hoo! (Time off from work! I'll be thankful that I'm still surviving after all of this.)
*End of November...Annual DR. Appointment. (And I wonder why I get such an upset stomach?!?!)
*December 9th...Andy's Birthday! (I'm hoping that he'll be o.k. with a simple "Happy Birthday")
*December 9th...Corey and Mel's Annual Friend Christmas Party! (Everyone will be given a bag of "Snowman Poop!")
*December 13th...Montessori Employee Christmas Party at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre to see Grease!! (Free food and a show...what could be better?)
*December 16th...Todd and Jackie's Wedding! (ANOTHER GIFT, but thank god for a free meal and drinks all night!!)
*December 22nd - January 1...Holiday Break!! (Oh shoot, Christmas is in there somewhere and so is finding time and money for more gifts!!!)
*Happy New Year 2007!...(Ten year class reunion!! WOW!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
gees, when you map it out like that, the year flies by quicker. Good luck with all the stuff going on.
What day were we thinking of for the craft fair?
Good luck with all the gatherings/appointments/parties.
I'll be fine with just a Happy Birthday, and actually I'll be in Japan at the time. So not to worry! Hope your party goes swell on my day and have fun at Todd and Jackie's Wedding!
See you Saturday for the James Halloween Par-tay!
Post a Comment