I can't believe how expensive field trips are getting, but I still had 14 students attend, 7 parent volunteers, and 2 teachers. THE PERFECT AMOUNT!!!
We watched a Dolphin Show, a Dive Show and even took a walk outside before it rained. We managed to cram all of this in two and a half hours.
I put the parent volunteers into small groups and let them explore the zoo on their own. Although, everyone seemed to stick together and have a great time. I think next time I plan a field trip I can just go with a simple bus ride...the kids had more fun on the bus than at the zoo itself!
My parents laughed while my kids protected me from the snakes. I really love my families and students at the Shakopee school. I'm really going to miss them. Despite one of my kids having a broken leg, he still came on the field trip and loved being pulled around in a wagon. I was so touched to hear that he got a "red" cast because it's my favorite color. :)
Here are a few cute pictures from the field trip...










2 comments:
cute pictures...sounds like things went well, thank God, right?
No fair, I wanna go to the ZOO!!!
Post a Comment