
Summit had her last "puppy" visit at the vet on Saturday.
Her next visit to the vet will be in July when it's time to get her spayed.
I can't believe how big she's getting now. As of Saturday she weighs 29 pounds! We're expecting her to be around 70 pounds.
She's lost her four front baby teeth and I can't help but laugh at her. (She barks at me when I do.)
She's definitely been a big help as far as getting me back into shape. We go for walks at least once a day...depending on the weather. We have great paved paths in our neighborhood and now she can make it all the way around the swamp path with out stopping.
She's enrolled in Pup's R Us and starts her first of six puppy classes on Tuesday, May 8th. She's done well listening to us so far that we're excited to see her progress with the classes.
Her next visit to the vet will be in July when it's time to get her spayed.
I can't believe how big she's getting now. As of Saturday she weighs 29 pounds! We're expecting her to be around 70 pounds.
She's lost her four front baby teeth and I can't help but laugh at her. (She barks at me when I do.)
She's definitely been a big help as far as getting me back into shape. We go for walks at least once a day...depending on the weather. We have great paved paths in our neighborhood and now she can make it all the way around the swamp path with out stopping. She's enrolled in Pup's R Us and starts her first of six puppy classes on Tuesday, May 8th. She's done well listening to us so far that we're excited to see her progress with the classes.

2 comments:
she is going to be huge!!!!
More to Love!
Post a Comment