I came home for my lunch break today to find a TMobile bill in my mailbox. WHAT?
Corey and I switched to Cingular in JANUARY because of having issues with TMobile.
Last year when we moved back to P.L. we had trouble with getting our mail. We called TMobile a few times to switch our address (I even filled out the back of the bill slip THREE TIMES). For a few months we were getting text messages saying that our bill was late. EXCUSE ME...WHERE THE HELL IS OUR BILL, it's not coming through mail!! So, for a few months I made payments over the phone and in the stores. I was tired of having everyone screw up...how hard is it to change an address??
First off, they wouldn't change my maiden name...I needed to show proof with a marriage certificate. No other cell phone company needs a marriage certificate...they just change it in the computer. Who remembers to bring their certificate with them when their at the mall anyways? Second, they couldn't change our address properly in the computer. First it was my name...spelled wrong, then it was our Burnville street address with Prior Lake as the City. Then, here's the kicker...somehow they mailed one of my bills to my grandma in the nursing home! I think they were getting forward to her because we bought her house and all mail with the last name Lentner was getting sent to her new address. And since my last name couldn't be changed without a marriage certificate it was still Lentner. I even went into the store and asked to watch them enter new our address in the computer...I thought this would work...NOPE!
I was done with them!!
I made my last TMobile payment in January. We switched to Cingular and we have had GREAT SERVICE ever since!!
So I was wondering what the hell a TMobile bill was doing in coming APRIL...three months after we cancelled services with them. I called the customer service number on the bill and talked to some foreign person about my situation. He hung up on me...and I didn't even yell at him. I called back right away and asked to speak to someone else. This guy yelled at me about how I wasn't paying my bills and I was trying to defend myself and tell him that I already paid our last payment, and that I NEVER received bills in the mail at our new address, and that because of his attitude of not helping me is why I cancelled TMobile in the first place. He proceeded to talk over me and tell me that he was sending my bill to a collections agency and he hung up on me too. WHAT THE HELL!! Does anyone know how customer service works? So, I called back a third time and got a lady...I asked to speak with the manager and she said he was out of the office. I asked her to connect me with someone who could help me with a bill and she told me I had the wrong number...WHAT! How can that be when all I did was hit redial!!! F**K YOU! I repeated the number I had dialed to her and she said that I dialed the wrong number and that they were not TMobile. WHATEVER!
So...I'm venting. I'm waiting to cool down a bit before I call back and let them have it!
Granted there are people out there who really try to get out of paying their bills, I'm not one of them. I'm honest. Of course, they don't know me, so they think otherwise. The guy didn't even give me a chance to yell...he was yelling at me!!
What I don't understand is how I can physically go into a TMobile store (Burnsville Center) and pay my last bill, but have THREE months go by only to get harassed for more money...which I clearly don't owe. Now that I'm not a valuable customer they finally get my address right.
I have ALWAYS paid my TMobile bill on time and have never had a late payment. I was with TMobile for 4 years and up until our move I have never had an issue with them. They can take their $49.66 and cram it up their ass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You tell 'em!
Damn, T-Mobile SUCKS!!! Glad I read your story. I'll never use 'em. I was with Verizon for years and had great service and coverage. No problems at all.
I'm with Cingular now, cause I get it free through work. Coverage isn't as good (a bit spotty). I'd be with Verizon still if I could.
Call the better business boys and report them. Then, write a letter to the attorney general explaining what has happened. Document it all!
Then, after you get a reply from the A.G., send copies to the screw-up's and tell them that if they have anything else to say to you, they can do it through your lawyer.
Now, take a deep breath and smile!
peace,man :)
I don't read your blog or Corey's much, but I signed on today because I wanted to see your grad class. To my surprise, you posted such a nice mother's day note. I love you very much and I am glad you are in our family and in Corey's life forever. (Summit too) Love Mom B.
Post a Comment