We went to Colorado for our Honeymoon, and for two nights we camped at Lone Duck Campground. It was awesome and COLD! (Great campground and people...I'd definitely go back.) The owners of the place had a couple kids and the guy built this for them. I just had to sit in it and go for a ride. I'm thinking that Corey might have to build one of these someday when we have kids. :)Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Random Picture
We went to Colorado for our Honeymoon, and for two nights we camped at Lone Duck Campground. It was awesome and COLD! (Great campground and people...I'd definitely go back.) The owners of the place had a couple kids and the guy built this for them. I just had to sit in it and go for a ride. I'm thinking that Corey might have to build one of these someday when we have kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Melanie.....Did you say kids??Building a cool wagon for the kids??? Summit will love the ride:)
Love Mom L
I think I'm getting wagon envy!!
Post a Comment