I spent yesterday caring for a sick husband and a sick dog.
Corey stayed home to rest due to having a head cold and a constant cough. (Hopefully he gets better today...he leaves tonight to head up to my dad's cabin for a weekend fishing tournament.) I tried to get stuff done around the house but found myself being lazy and having to be quiet while Corey was resting.
However, Summit did keep me busy every hour. She must have ate something outside again or filled up on too many doggie treats from puppy class the night before, because she had diarrhea all day! She even threw up once. I couldn't even give her her heart worm pill because I was afraid she'd throw it up. Today has been better...I gave her a mixture of doggie food and rice last night and this morning. I guess the rice is suppose to coat her upset stomach. It seems to be working...now today she hasn't even gone #2. Ahhh!
Today, I spent most of my morning at Primrose School in Savage. (I had interviewed at the Primrose School in Eden Prairie last week and loved the school and whole program itself.) So I sent my info. to the Savage school and today I had an interview, toured the school, and spent some time in one of the preschool classrooms. It was fun! I'm suppose to here back from them tomorrow about the summer school position. Maybe this will carry on into the school year as well. Wish me Luck!
I'm trying to figure out if I want to have a garage sale tomorrow or not. I'm set up for it and I'll be home, but I have something going on at 10:00 and I don't want to hassle with moving Corey's JEEP back and forth. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment