Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update.

The remodel job in our master bathroom is almost finished. I say almost because there's still base board to put up, a toe-kick under the vanity to replace and caulking to be smoothed out. I'm being patient, but this sure has been a long process. Hopefully Corey will post some updated pictures on his blog soon.

Corey and I enjoyed a lazy day at home today. Ever since we got Dish Network we've been attached to the TV...we're now couch potatoes. (Something that I feared.) We've been addicted to watching the Discovery Channel.

I was able to 'clean up' the yard a little today. Very nice weather!! The melting snow revealed all the dog poop I've been dreading to pick up. I also took the Christmas lights off of the house. Kind of a pain in the neck. I thought it would be easier to just pull them off and not have to get out the ladder...but I was wrong. We attached each bulb to a clip which was clipped to the shingles of the house. When I pulled the string of lights almost all of the clips still remained attached to the house. So I had to have Corey get the ladder out after all. Hahaha. What a mess.

This weekend I was happy to let Summit run free. She got her sutures out on Thursday and ever since we've been running her hard. I bought a "Chuck It" to play catch with her...a little dangerous in the house!! It was great to take some long walks in the warm weather this weekend. I love winter, but I think I'm ready for it to be summer.

1 comment:

The Zimm said...

Did you use the dark grout? How did it turn out?? Just fine, I hope. =-)