Sunday, September 10, 2006

COLD Weekend!

Even though the weather is getting colder Corey and I managed to still do things outdoors. Friday night we had a bon fire at our house. Bryen, Pete and Anne came over to sit outside and freeze with us. It wasn't too bad. It's great to live in a house and be able to have bon fires again. Saturday morning Andy and Pete came over and we had a "let's freeze our ass off" bike ride around Cleary Lake. (I think I'm still trying to warm up.) The four of us had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our waiter was an old classmate of ours...weird!!! Saturday afternoon consisted of Corey and I touring many houses on the Parade of Homes. BEAUTIFUL! If any of you are in the Prior Lake area, there are many unique looking homes on the parade right of of Hwy. 23! (We liked #129) Saturday night we went out with Corey's cousins, Eric and Holly. They were "kid free", so we took advantage of that and had a quiet, adult dinner at Axel's Bon Fire Grill in Prior Lake. The food was O.K. and a little pricey. We headed over to Cold Stone for an ice cream dessert. On Sunday, despite the rain, we toured more beautiful million dollar homes. We also made our weekly trip to Cub Foods and spent too much! They really get you to buy more when they have those "buy one, get one" coupons. It seems that we end up getting things we don't really need just so we can get a free item.
Well, tomorrow is a new day and I can't help but wonder how much screaming I'll have to put up with from my little preschooler.

No comments: