Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Nine More Days!!

Whooo Hoooo! Nine more days until Corey and I head off to Lutsen to celebrate our 1st anniversary. (Yes, I'm excited, hence the extra ! in the title...just for you Mikey B.) We were just talking about it tonight. We still can't believe that it's been almost a year since our wedding. We decided that we would venture up to the Duluth area...it's our favorite place to "get away". We made reservations at Eagle Ridge Resort at Lutsen. Their web site had some great pictures of the fall colors. Everyone must take at least one trip up to the Duluth or Lutsen area...it's wonderful. We're so excited to get away and have some "Melanie and Corey time". (For those of you thinking what I think you're thinking...the baby making will not happen for a couple of years.) We're simply enjoying our "married" relationship. This past year has been so busy for us...we're finally settled into our new house and getting use to each of us having just one job. It's great to finally slow down in our lives.

Today is my sister Natalie's Golden Birthday. Happy 20th Nat. I feel old now. My sisters and I are offically in our twenties. (I guess Natalie's not so "little" anymore.) Thanks for sharing your DQ ice cream cake with me...Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

you're not having sex for a few years? WOW!!