Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Want a bite of my Dill?"

Saturday a bunch of us took our annual trip to the Renaissance Festival in Shakopee. The group included Corey and me, Mike and Aimee, Eric and Liz, and Andy. It was a great time. Thanks to Aimee, we were able to score free tickets! WHOO HOO!! The Ren. Fest. is the best place to find interesting people...it's great for people watching!! We actually sat down and watched some of the shows this year. The Dew Drop Jugglers were entertaining as well as the Glassblowing demos. (I think our group was a little too perverted to watch the Glassblowing nicely.) We watched a Joust and enjoyed cheering for the same knight we cheered for two years ago. (Of course we took another picture with him.) We were all entertained by the music provided by the "Dill Pickle Man". No face painting this year for Eric, instead he enjoyed dancing a jig with some of the wenches at the festival. Needless to say we all had fun and we were glad that it didn't rain on us.
Corey and I love looking at all of the little shops. Corey found a really neat wood mug. I, on the other hand, found nothing.
I'm looking forward to another interesting adventure to the Ren. Fest. next year.

We ended the day with a nice BBQ at Mike and Aimee's. Great stories, Great food, Great friends, Great memories!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I want a bite of your dill!!