Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary Corey! (October 1)
I can't believe how fast this year went. Last year at this time I was stressing out about having a perfect wedding......I did.
I am so lucky to have found Corey. He is the best thing that has happened to me. He always makes me laugh, even at times I may not want to...that makes him a keeper. "Live well, Love much, LAUGH often"...it's true.
He gave me a card in July for my birthday that said...""Silly" is a stronger bond than normal couples could ever know." We are silly. I love the weird humor in our relationship. Everyone says that the first year of marriage is the hardest...well Corey, we made it! I love you and I'm looking forward to some more "silly" years ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! It was fun to be part of your special day!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year since your wedding. Enjoy your getaway to Lutsen!
Happy Anniversary!! Have fun gettin' it on!
Happy Anniversary! Pete and I ushed (is that a word?) the heck out of that wedding. Oh yeah!!
Post a Comment