Sunday, September 17, 2006

I hate shopping!

This weekend Corey and I decided that we would go to the outlet mall in Albertville. We both need new clothes...so we thought of outlet shopping to save money. We were WRONG! I don't think that outlet stores truly exsist anymore. We drive all the way up to Albertville to find that there are only about three stores that have the word "outlet" added to their name. The rest of the stores were just your typical clothing stores you can find at the MOA. I haven't gone on a shopping spree for new clothes in awhile and I'm disappointed in the outlet stores and their high prices. You're pretty much $50 in the hole with just one outfit! I was frustrated shopping for clothes...and depressed (I have gained 6 lbs. since last year.)
So, this weekend I found more decorations for our house instead of new clothes. (It's fun to use up gift cards!)

Maybe we'll try again next weekend...

2 comments:

pete said...

Best place for nicer or sporty clothes and shoes...Nordstrom Rack, MOA, Thursday nights.

MikeyB said...

I like good ol' Kohls. They rotate through their clothing lines pretty fast. If you buy clothes from Target everyone in your neighborhood has it.